1. Online platform that allows you to showcase STEM skills and connect
with educators and employers.
2. Go to www.my.pltw.org to get started.
AP + PLTW RECOGNITION
1. Create a College Board account
2. Click this link
3. Click "Get Started"
4. Verify email address.
5. Provide info about PLTW Coursework.
6. Deadline June 30.
7. Allows College Board and PLTW to share assessment data to determine
eligibility for recognition.
Pulaski County Schools offer all five Project Lead The Way (PLTW) programs which create a continuum of study for students in grades K-12.
PLTW courses are aligned with Common Core State Standards for Math and English Language Arts, Next Generation Science Standards, and other national and state standards. Courses and units are designed to complement math and science courses offered by a school and in some instances are used as the core curriculum. PLTW courses provide an opportunity for students to apply math and science to solve problems and understand the lessons in action.
- PLTW Launch - Grades K-5
- PLTW Gateway – Grades 6-8
- PLTW Engineering – High school
- PLTW Biomedical Science – High school
- PLTW Computer Science - High School